So simple and so delicious!
Our Red Pepper Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce is a quick, easy, and versatile sauce. Roasted red peppers are pureed with sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, red onion, olive oil, basil, and balsamic vinegar. And that’s it! So simple and so delicious!
This sun-dried tomato sauce is perfect for pizza sauce or tossed with whole wheat pasta. You could even use it as dip for artisan bread or roasted veggies! The possibilities are endless!
Red Pepper Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce
- 16 ounces roasted red peppers jar, drained
- 4 ounces sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil jar, drained
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves halved
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup red onion diced
- 1/4 cup basil leaves packed
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and pulse until smooth. Keep sauce in a covered bowl until ready to use.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Other recipes you might enjoy:
What will you use this sun-dried tomato sauce for? Let us know in the comments!