Who knew that two simple ingredients could make such an incredible meal?
This may be the simplest salmon recipe known to man! I’m not even being dramatic: All you need for this easy pesto salmon is two simple ingredients and 20 minutes. That’s it!
The Simplest Salmon Recipe
Aside from the fact that this dish is super simple to prepare, it is also loaded with flavor and nutrients. Each serving offers approximately 45 grams of muscle-building protein and a hefty dose of heart-healthy, omega 3 fatty-acids. Better yet, there is only one carbohydrate per piece of salmon, making it a great option for low-carb and keto dieters!
When it comes to meal prepping, the easier a recipe is to make, the better. Prepare this easy pesto salmon ahead of time and enjoy it all week as a perfect healthy lunch or dinner. It’s also an awesome choice for your next dinner party. It will impress your guests and reduce your stress!
20-Minute Easy Pesto Salmon Recipe
- 2 pounds fresh salmon cut into 4 (6 to 8 ounce) fillets
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto (try one of our amazing pesto recipes!)
- Preheat oven to low broil or 450 if a broil option is unavailable.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick spray. Place each salmon fillet on to the lined baking sheet and spread the basil pesto on top.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes (rotating the pan half way) or until salmon is firm and flaky.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
If you enjoyed this easy pesto salmon, you may also like these wonderfully flavorful recipes:
- Mediterranean Greek Salmon with Orzo
- Curried Salmon and Roasted Sweet Potato
- Baked Lemon Salmon and Asparagus
We’re constantly adding our newest, most delicious recipes to Pinterest. Be sure to follow us there and on Facebook so you’ll never miss out!