For a tasty veggie dish that’ll be a hit at your next dinner party, potluck, or special occasion, check out this elegant Glazed Cranberry Brussels Sprouts recipe! Perfect for holiday parties or to spruce up the Thanksgiving table, this colorful side dish packs in a whole bunch of health benefits your body will thank you for.
Nutrient-rich brussels sprouts are coated in a mouthwatering marinade and baked to golden perfection. Superfoods like garlic, apple cider vinegar, honey, and walnuts go into the gorgeous glaze, lending a fusion of tangy and sweet flavors that’ll send your taste buds soaring. Dried cranberries add a touch of fruity flair to this impressive recipe. With this delicious side, even kids will enjoy eating their vegetables! Best of all, you can whip up this insanely easy dish in just two simple steps. Read on to find out how!
Yields: 8 servings | Calories: 174 | Total Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 30mg | Carbohydrates: 28g | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 17g | Protein: 5g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 7
- 2 pounds fresh brussels sprouts, ends trimmed, outside leaves removed, and halved
- 2 tablespoons ghee or butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, recommend Bragg Raw Viinegar.
- 2 tablespoons honey, raw preferred
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup walnut halves
- 1/4 cup blanched almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves, optional 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Evenly spread brussels sprouts on a large non-stick baking sheet. Bake 25 minutes or until brussels sprouts are golden.
We need your feedback! Let us know what you think about this article or anything else you’d like to see on the site. Leave a comment in the section below.