Impress guests with this gourmet salmon dish!
Enjoy a restaurant-quality salmon dish at home with our Glazed Salmon with Seasonal Vegetables. Rich in omega-3’s, salmon is an excellent staple to incorporate into our weekly meal planning. And you don’t have to douse your filet in fatty beurre blancs or sugary glazes to get the flavor you crave. A little honey adds sweetness, and ginger and jalapeño spice up your meal! You can use yellow squash and asparagus when they’re in season, or feel free to get creative and use winter vegetables when they’re fresh.
Glazed Salmon with Seasonal Vegetables
Salmon and Vegetables
- 18 ounces salmon steaks wild preferred
- 1 yellow squash
- 1 pound asparagus
- 1 radish
- 1/8 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil 1/4 for dressing and 1/4 for salmon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup cilantro fresh, chopped
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ginger fresh, minced
- 1 tablespoon jalapeños chopped
- 1 tablespoon coconut palm sugar
- Dressing for the vegetables: mix Cider vinegar and Olive oil.
- For glaze- Stir honey, cilantro, hoisin sauce, ginger, jalapeños and coconut sugar in bowl to blend.
- Preheat oven or grill to 375 degrees.
- Brush salmon steaks/vegetables with oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon and vegetables in/on oven/grill. Brush salmon with some of the glaze.
- Cook salmon until opaque in center, basting occasionally with remaining glaze, about 4 minutes per side.
- Cook vegetables until desired doneness.
- Toss vegetables in dressing, transfer to plate.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms