You'll never know these aren't their unhealthy coffee shop cousins.
A combination of applesauce and pureed pumpkin gives this gluten-free pumpkin apple muffin recipe its mouthwatering texture and flavor. A dash of honey and vanilla enhance the batter’s natural sweetness. Savory spices like cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and nutmeg complement the fruits nicely. Once you try these succulent delights, you’ll wonder what you ever saw in carb-loaded coffee shop muffins!
Baking muffins has never been easier. Simply blend all the ingredients together to form a batter, pour into muffin tins, and bake. Serve, savor, and share with the whole family.
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Apple Muffin
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray or line with paper liners. Place all ingredients in blender. Blend on low speed until just combined. Divide muffin batter evenly between 8 muffin tins.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until tops are firm and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool before removing and serving.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Loved the recipe? Have a baked good to share with the SkinnyMs. community? Questions? Let us know! Leave a comment below.