Combine blueberry, lemon, and lavender for an unexpected treat!
Lemon, blueberry and lavender are a unique combination that infuse these muffins with a complex and delicious flavor. The lavender is subtle, the lemon adds a hint of citrus-y freshness and the blueberry flavor bursts in your mouth! If you have a gluten allergy or are cutting grains from your diet, these muffins Grain-Free Lemon Blueberry Lavender Muffins will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth.
Grain-Free Lemon Blueberry Lavender Muffins
- 1/2 cup coconut flour sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons dried lavender
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries fresh
- 1 lemon zested
- In a small bowl, combine coconut flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and lavender.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, honey, oil, and vanilla. Blend well with whisk.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet, blending with a whisk.
- Fold in blueberries and lemon zest with a spatula.
- Pour batter evenly into a 12 cup muffin tin (greased with coconut oil or using paper liners).
- Bake at 350 F for 15 to 20 minutes. Muffins are done when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Allow to cool and serve!
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Check out our Facebook page and follow us on Pinterest for tasty recipes, clean eating tips, and healthy lifestyle resources. Also, be sure to subscribe to our daily eNewsletter!
How many calories in one muffin?
Kathy, 156 calories in a singe normal-sized muffin. The nutrition information has now been added to the recipe so you can see the full data. Thanks:).
Is the 2 Tablespoons of lavender really strong in the finished product?
If it’s too strong for you, Suse, you can always use less.