A recipe staple, use in meatballs, pizza, spaghetti or any favorite Italian recipes!
It’s so easy to get sucked into the act of purchasing processed foods, especially packaged meats. However, packaged meats usually include extra unhealthy ingredients like sugar and salt. Preparing foods at home instead of buying pre-packaged meals is always a good choice! Here is a recipe for turkey sausage that will make you never want to buy it from the store again. You will be so proud of yourself once you put this easy recipe to the test. All it takes is ground turkey and a whole lot of seasoning to prepare yourself some Italian-seasoned, savory sausage that goes with practically any dish you choose. Go ahead and give it a shot!
Italian Turkey Sausage
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 teaspoons fennel seed crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper more if you like things spicy!
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients. Using your hands, mix well. Wrap in plastic wrap or place in a tightly sealed container and refrigerate overnight before using.
- Use as patties, in meatballs, pizza toppings, or any other of your favorite recipes!
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
We need your feedback! Let us know what you thought about this article or anything else on the site.