A delicious way to start the day.
This Mini Breakfast Quiche recipe makes the perfect grab-and-go snack for a quick energy boost or light breakfast. Each bite delivers fluffy texture with a sharp, cheesy finish; you’ll gladly gobble up this savory snack! These mini quiches provide a powerful amount of protein, helping you feel full and dodge bothersome cravings later on. Along with the host of vitamins and health benefits from the eggs, these crustless cups boast a low-carb profile and calorie content you can feel good about. They’re a breeze to whip up, and make a delicious, vegetarian-friendly option at your next brunch!
Mini Breakfast Quiche
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 whole eggs
- 6 egg whites (whites from 6 additional eggs)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 1/2 cup mozzarella grated
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 red bell pepper or orange, stemmed, seeded, cut into thin strips (cut the strips in half)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly oil a 12-cup muffin tin. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and egg whites until light. Stir in the cheeses, salt, and pepper.
- Fill each muffin tin 3/4 of the way. Top each with about 3 strips bell pepper. Bake for 20 minutes or until set. Enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
What quick and easy recipes would you like to see on Skinny Ms.? Let us know! We’d love to hear from you.