If you’re in the mood for a delicious dessert that requires little effort and is guilt-free, this lemon berry recipe will hit the spot. The combination of sweet berries and tart lemon cream will make these lemon cups a treat you’ll turn to again and again. The next time you’re looking for no-bake recipes, start here; you won’t be disappointed!
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 1/2 cup | Calories: 118 | Total Fat: 7 g | Saturated Fat: 2 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 13 mg | Sodium: 120 mg | Carbohydrates: 10 g | Dietary Fiber: 1 g | Sugars: 9 g | Protein: 4 g | SmartPoints: 5 |
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, fat-free
- 1/2 cup (low-fat) cream cheese, softened
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar or raw sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 large pitted dates
- 1 cup fresh mixed berries
- Beat the yogurt with the cream cheese, lemon juice, zest and sugar until creamy and fluffy.
- Add pecans and dates to a food processor and process until a crumb consistency.
- Layer the yogurt, nuts, and fresh berries in small dessert cups. Sprinkle with additional pecans and lemon zest before serving.
Need more dessert and snack ideas? Don’t miss out on the latest and greatest from SkinnyMs. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter.