If you’re in the mood for a delicious dessert that requires little effort and is guilt-free, this lemon berry recipe will hit the spot. The combination of sweet berries and tart lemon cream will make these lemon cups a treat you’ll turn to again and again. The next time you’re looking for no-bake recipes, start here; you won’t be disappointed!
No-Bake Lemon Berry Cups
- 1 cup Greek yogurt fat-free
- 1/2 cup cream cheese low-fat, softened
- 1 lemon juiced and zested
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar or raw sugar
- 1/4 cup pecans chopped
- 2 dates pitted
- 1 cup mixed berries fresh
- Beat the yogurt with the cream cheese, lemon juice, zest, and sugar until creamy and fluffy.
- Add pecans and dates to a food processor and process until a crumb consistency.
- Layer the yogurt, nuts, and fresh berries in small dessert cups. Sprinkle with additional pecans and lemon zest before serving.
Need more dessert and snack ideas? Don’t miss out on the latest and greatest from SkinnyMs. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter.