Combine sweet and tart in this no-bake treat!
If you’re in the mood for a delicious dessert that requires little effort and is guilt-free, this lemon berry recipe will hit the spot. The combination of sweet berries and tart lemon cream will make these lemon cups a treat you’ll turn to again and again. The next time you’re looking for no-bake recipes, start here; you won’t be disappointed!
No-Bake Lemon Berry Cups
- 1 cup Greek yogurt fat-free
- 1/2 cup cream cheese low-fat, softened
- 1 lemon juiced and zested
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar or raw sugar
- 1/4 cup pecans chopped
- 2 dates pitted
- 1 cup mixed berries fresh
- Beat the yogurt with the cream cheese, lemon juice, zest, and sugar until creamy and fluffy.
- Add pecans and dates to a food processor and process until a crumb consistency.
- Layer the yogurt, nuts, and fresh berries in small dessert cups. Sprinkle with additional pecans and lemon zest before serving.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Need more dessert and snack ideas? Don’t miss out on the latest and greatest from Skinny Ms. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter.