Sweeten up your pork chops with strawberry!
Strawberry season is here, and these berries aren’t just for desserts and fruit salad. Fresh strawberries, balsamic vinegar and rosemary create a fruity, fresh sauce for these clean eating pork chops, making this dish special enough for entertaining but quick and easy enough for a weeknight meal.
Pork Chops with Balsamic Strawberry Sauce
- 24 ounces pork loin chops boneless center-cut (6 chops)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon rosemary fresh, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups strawberries fresh, sliced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Rub with garlic and rosemary.
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add half pork chops to pan; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from skillet and keep warm. Repeat procedure with remaining oil and pork chops.
- Add strawberries, vinegar, and honey to skillet. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Place one pork chop on each of 6 plates; top evenly with strawberry mixture.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms