This complete meal bursts with a medley of flavor!
This pork gets a bright splash of flavor from the lemon and garlic marinade that’s balanced by the sweet-hot peach and jalapeno salsa. Finish the meal off with a serving of peppery cabbage and carrot slaw and you’ve got a flavorful meal that will leave you totally satisfied without the addition of grains or dairy.
Pork Tenderloin with Peach Salsa and Peppery Slaw
- 1 pound pork tenderloin trimmed
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped and divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced and divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil divided
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt divided
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper divided
- 1 1/2 cups fresh peaches chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh jalapeno chopped
- 2 cups angel hair slaw
- 1 cup carrots shredded
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Combine 1 tablespoon parsley, lemon zest, 2 teaspoons garlic, 1 teaspoon oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper in a small bowl. Rub mixture evenly over pork. Let stand 30 minutes at room temperature. Grill pork 20-22 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Remove from grill and let stand 15 minutes before slicing.
- To prepare salsa, combine peaches, red onion, lemon juice, and jalapeno in a bowl. Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon parsley, 1 teaspoon garlic, ½ teaspoon oil and remaining ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Combine slaw and carrots in a bowl. In a separate bowl, combine vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, red pepper flakes, ground red pepper, and salt and pepper to taste. Pour vinegar mixture over cabbage mixture and toss to combine; let stand 30 minutes.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
For more pork recipes look here!