Get your fudgesicle fix here!
Gear up your taste buds! Dessert recipes don’t have to load you with refined sugars or preservatives. Make a healthier choice with this simple homemade frozen dessert. It offers superfood quinoa plus natural peanut butter that will please your body and your palate.
Quinoa Peanut Butter Fudgesicles
- 1 cup quinoa cooked and chilled
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder unsweetened
- kosher or sea salt pinch
- 6 tablespoons peanut butter natural and crunchy
- 6 tablespoons honey optional maple syrup
- 13 1/2 ounces lite coconut milk can
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
- Add to a food processor or blender, cooked quinoa, cocoa powder, and salt. Pulse until well combined. Add the remaining ingredients and continue to pulse until smooth. Add mixture to popsicle molds and freeze until set or overnight. Allow to set 10 minutes out of the freezer or run hot water over the outside of the molds for a few seconds to loosen.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
“What’s for dinner?” Find the answer at your fingertips with the Skinny Ms. Recipe Collection: 101 Fan Favorites ebook.