A light and refreshing fruity experience.
Let’s face it. Staying hydrated is really important, but sometimes water can get a little boring. Here’s a recipe to keep hydrated, refreshed, and energized throughout those hot summer days. This refreshing pineapple punch is more than just refreshing. It’s full of flavors and ingredients that you didn’t even know you could put in a drink! The base of this punch is cold club soda to add a little pop and fizz to the punch. With some lime juice and pineapple juice, you add some tropical flavors to the punch that give you an island oasis vibe. However, to make sure you aren’t consuming large amounts of sugar, make sure to only purchase the sugar-free variety. To make your summer punch stand out, add some assorted berries such as blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, and anything else you like. The longer the fruits sit in the drink, the more flavors will seep in. Finally, no summer drink is complete without a whole lot of mint leaves! Mint is the perfect ingredient for that cooling feel to keep you from getting too hot while enjoying the summer sun. Hope you enjoy!
Refreshing Pineapple Punch
- 2 cups assorted berries such as raspberries, blueberries, and strawberries
- 1/4 cup mint leaves fresh, whole
- 2 cups pineapple juice no sugar added
- 1 cup lime juice
- 4 cups club soda cold
- In a large juice pitcher, lightly mash the berries and mint. Pour pineapple and lime juice over top and allow to sit for about 30 minutes. Pour club soda over top and gently stir.
- Pour club soda over top and gently stir.
- Pour over ice to serve. Garnish with a fresh mint spring and pineapple wedge if desired.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms