The ultimate grab-and-go snack!
Skinny Ms. Granola is made with whole foods, wildflower honey and goes on, or with, just about anything you can think of. We like granola in our morning oatmeal or quinoa, as a breakfast cereal, in our favorite Sweet and Savory Parfait, or add to a ziplock bag for a mid-morning snack.
Skinny Ms. Granola
- 4 cups old fashioned oats gluten-free oats are optional
- 1 cup almonds with skins, sliced
- 3/4 cup coconut flakes shredded unsweetened
- kosher or sea salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut oil unrefined or canola oil
- 1/2 cup honey mild
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup raisins, dried bing cherries, dried cranberries or other favorite dried fruit no sugar added, or, combine dried fruits
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl. Warm oil, honey and water in a saucepan over low heat until combine. Add vanilla to oil & honey mixture, pour over dry ingredients and toss to coat oats. Spread evenly over a non-stick cookie sheet or a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Stir every 10 minutes. Bake until golden, approximately 40 minutes.
- The amount of time to cook granola will depend on the size of the cookie sheet. A large cookie sheet is recommended.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms