Wildflower honey adds a touch of nutrient-rich sweetness
Our Sweet and Savory Parfait is made with fresh berries, Greek yogurt and Skinny Ms. Granola. The flavor affinities of yogurt, aged balsamic vinegar and Wildflower honey creates a sweet and savory a marriage made in heaven. Be sure to look for balsamic vinegar made in Modena, Italy to ensure it’s aged to perfection.
Sweet and Savory Parfait
- 1 cup Greek yogurt plain, fat-free
- 2 tablespoons honey I used Wildflower Honey
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar I used Alessi made in Modena, Italy
- 1/2 cup blueberries fresh
- 1/2 cup strawberries or raspberries, freshly diced
- 1/2 cup granola recipe for Skinny Ms. Granola
- Combine in a bowl yogurt, honey and vinegar. In 4 glass dessert dishes, alternate yogurt mixture, berries and granola. Repeat with yogurt, berries and top off with granola.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms