Our Sweet and Savory Parfait is made with fresh berries, Greek yogurt and SkinnyMs. Granola. The flavor affinities of yogurt, aged balsamic vinegar and Wildflower honey creates a sweet and savory a marriage made in heaven. Be sure to look for balsamic vinegar made in Modena, Italy to ensure it’s aged to perfection.
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1/2 cup | Calories: 374 | Total Fat: 6 g | Saturated Fat: 2 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 2 | Carbohydrates: g | Sodium: 33 mg | Dietary Fiber: 4 g | Sugars: 22 g | Protein: 9 g | SmartPoints: 14
- 1 cup (plain) Greek yogurt, fat-free
- 2 tablespoons mild honey (I used Wildflower Honey)
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar (I used Alessi made in Modena, Italy)
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup freshly diced strawberries, or whole raspberries
- 1/2 cup granola (recipe for Skinny Ms. Granola)
- Combine in a bowl yogurt, honey and vinegar. In 4 glass dessert dishes, alternate yogurt mixture, berries and granola. Repeat with yogurt, berries and top off with granola.