This healthy curry dish is super easy to make!
My family loves anything with curry and this slow cooker recipe is at the top of the list. No prep work required, toss everything in the slow cooker and dinner is ready in 7 to 8 hours. Now, that’s what I call a meal.
Slow Cooker Beef Curry
- 1 pound lean stew meat cut into bite size pieces
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 sweet onion small, diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger freshly grated
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- kosher or sea salt to taste
- 1 3/4 cup beef broth or beef stock, low-sodium
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch or arrowroot, plus 1 tablespoon water, optional
- 1/2 cup cilantro freshly chopped, optional
- Place stew meat in slow cooker, sprinkle with curry powder, add all other ingredients, except cilantro, and stir to combine. Cover, cook on low 7 to 8 hours. Beef Curry is delicious served over a bed of brown rice, quinoa or couscous. 4- 6 quart slow cooker recommended. For a thicker curry, combine starch and water, add to slow cooker the last 15 minutes of cooking time.
- Garnish with cilantro, if desired.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms