With just one ingredient and a few simple spices, these Stir-Fried Snap Peas are quick and delicious!
With just one ingredient and a few simple spices, these Stir-Fried Snap Peas steal virtually no time from your schedule. The simplicity makes cleanup a cinch.
Crunchy snap peas are stir-fried in olive oil to crisp-tender perfection and topped with salt and pepper to taste. The superfood peas glisten beautifully with toasted-brown edges after cooking in a skillet. These fiber-filled veggies make the perfect pack-and-go snack to take to work. They also serve as a lovely accompaniment to any meat dish.
Stir-Fried Snap Peas
- 1 pound sugar snap peas middle strings and stem end removed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Pour oil in a skillet or wok over medium-high heat, add snap peas, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently. Continue cooking until slightly tender.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Enjoyed the recipe? We’d love to hear your thoughts! Leave us a comment below.