For all the floral beverage lovers out there, this light and sweet mocktail is just the thing for you.
- 1/2 cup rose tea infusion
- 1/2 cup sparkling berry water
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 drops of stevia, optional
- Pour all ingredients in a serving glass. Stir until combined.
- Enjoy immediately.
Recipe created by McKel Hill.
If you’re looking for a bright drink that is full of flavor, try this pomegranate twist mocktail. As an added bonus, it features ingredients you might already have in your kitchen.
1/2 cup sparkling water
1/4 cup Pom pomegranate juice
orange twist for garnish
1. In a glass, add ice and pour all ingredients in.
2. Stir and garnish with a fresh orange twist.
3. Enjoy immediately.
McKel Hill, MS, RD, is the founder of Nutrition Stripped, a healthy living website dedicated to optimizing the well-being of women all over the globe through recipes, nutrition advice, fitness, and more. Her cookbook, “Nutrition Stripped,” was a national best-seller, and she’s been featured in Fitness Magazine and Women’s Health Magazine.
Got happy hour fatigue? Learn more about our drinking culture and raising your glass to a healthier happy hour on Healthline.com!!