You might even forget you're working out!
Pandora Internet Radio is an online music recommendation service that plays musical selections of a certain genre based on your artist selections. Once you provide positive or negative feedback for songs chosen by the service, your selections are taken into account when Pandora selects future songs. The service has two subscription plans: a free subscription supported by advertisements, and a fee-based subscription without ads.
Now, Pandora offers workout music stations specifically to get you pumped up about your workouts.
Top 10 Pandora Stations for Workouts
10. Alternative Endurance Training – The Black Keys, Young the Giant, Mumford & Sons, The White Stripes.
9. Classic Rock Power Workout – AC/DC, Guns N’ Roses, Survivor, Journey.
8. Country Fitness – Jason Aldean, Luke Brian, Jake Ownen, Keith Urban, Rodney Atkins.
7. 80’s Cardio – Madonna, Yaz, Paula Abdul, Phil Collins, Bruce Hornsby.
6. Hard Rock Strength Training – Disturbed, Trapt, Evanescence, Linkin Park, Three Day Grace.
5. Pop Fitness – Maroon 5, Flo Rida, Carly Rae Jepsen, Kelly Clarkson.
4. Dance Cardio – David Guetta, Havana Brown, Black Eyed Peas, Rihanna, Pitbull, Kesha.
3. Rap Strength Training – Eminem, Fort Minor, Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Wiz Khalifa.
2. TWERK – Cardi B, Yo Gotti, B.o.B., 2 Chainz.
1. Pop and Hip Hop Power Workout – Usher, The Wanted, Beyonce, Black Eyed Peas.
Looking for more playlists? Check these out….
Top 5 Workout Playlists on SkinnyMs.com:
Last updated June 27th, 2018