Sun-Dried tomatoes and feta cheese makes ordinary burgers into extra tasty and juicy recipe. Also, try spicing up your burgers by adding a just pinch of cayenne pepper.
Serving Size: 1 burger patty & 1 whole wheat bun | Calories: 185 | Previous Points: 4 | Points Plus: 5 | Total Fat: 8 g | Saturated Fats: 2 g | Trans Fat: 0 | Cholesterol: 56 mg | Sodium: 134 mg | Total Carbohydrates: 12 g | Dietary Fiber: 2 g | Sugars: 5 g | Protein: 18 g
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Kosher or sea salt to taste
- 1/2 cup diced sun-dried tomatoes (if using 99% lean turkey breasts, recommend using sun-dried tomatoes packed in olive oil)
- 1/2 cup low-fat feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons diced chives or green onions
Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and make into 4 patties. Recommend outdoor grilling or using a George Foreman type grill. Top burgers with your favorite condiments.
Note: Patties can be made ahead of time and frozen.