Summer can sneak up on us. Before you know it, it arrived while you’ve been too busy to get your summer body ready. Don’t worry, because we have good news: We can get you ready in as little as ten minutes a day. So get your bikini ready! This 10-minute total body workout will blast fat to help you tone, shape, and build a stunning beach body.
This Routine Can Get You Halfway There
This beach-body workout is great for tightening your muscles and firming everything up. There’s also another important piece to this puzzle that we simply cannot ignore! To achieve the most amazing results, you must maintain a diet that is full of nutritious foods and lean protein. Luckily, this won’t be difficult to do (and it will taste fantastic, too). We have plenty of healthy recipes and easy meal plans for you to choose from. Check out some of these nutrient-rich options:
- Our 50 Most Popular Weight Loss Recipes
- Eat Several Times Per Day and Lose Weight with these 30 Meal Under 300 Calories
- 14-Day Meal Plan for Shrinking My Waistline
- 7-Day Lean and Clean Meal Plan
- The Best Weight Loss Shakes for Your Countdown to Summer
10-Minute Total Body Workout To Blast Fat and Get Bikini Ready
Most of these exercises target multiple muscle groups in one exercise to get you the fantastic results in half the time. For this workout, you’ll need a set of light (5 pounds or less) and medium dumbbells (15 to 20 pounds), a jump rope, and a yoga mat or soft surface.
Perform each exercise for 45 seconds. Complete two rounds total, resting for one minute in between the rounds. Perform this workout four times a week to get bikini ready in no time.
Check out the videos below to make sure you’re performing each exercise with proper form.
- Renegade Row: A great exercise for your back, biceps, and core. Keep your core tight to really work your abs. Use medium dumbbells.
- Jump Rope: One of my favorite cardio exercises. Find your rhythm and jump away.
- Tricep Kickback: This is the only isolated exercise in this workout. Keep your elbows tucked in and really isolate your triceps to get rid of the arm jiggle.
- Plie Squat with Bicep Curls: Biceps, legs, and butt all in one exercise. Use medium dumbbells.
- Dumbbell Punches: Another fun cardio exercise, except this one tones your arms, shoulders, and back muscles. Use light dumbbells.
- Dumbbell Squat and Overhead Press: More lower body work to build toned legs and a bolder butt. The overhead press is another great triceps exercise. Use medium dumbbells.
Plie Squat with Bicep Curls
Dumbbell Squat and Overhead Press
While you enjoy this beach-body workout to get bikini ready, mix in our top-rated 7-Day Summer Legs Challenge to build a stunning lower body.
Remember, you can follow us on Pinterest to stay up to date on all of the latest workout routines! Also, be sure to subscribe to our daily eNewsletter to get all of the best and newest articles delivered directly to your inbox.