This 3-Ingredient Spicy Baked Chicken Breasts recipe will become a regular at family dinners! Thanks to its versatility and reliability, chicken makes a wonderful addition to any meal. It packs a protein punch that’ll satisfy hunger and curb cravings later on. This easy recipe calls for just three simple ingredients: chicken breasts, creole seasoning, and olive oil.
This short list means minimal cleanup and stress-free cooking. Creole seasoning adds zesty flavor to each bite of tender, juicy chicken. Slice chicken into strips and toss over some scrumptious pasta or a bed of leafy greens. You can also enjoy the meal by itself! Packed with nutrients and fiery flavor, this effortless recipe is a tasty and affordable dish you can always rely on. Eat up!
Yields: 4 servings | Calories: 173 | Total Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 52mg | Carbohydrates: 1g | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Protein: 26g | SmartPoints: 3
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 2 tablespoons creole seasoning
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare a baking dish by coating the bottom with half the olive oil. Use the remaining 1/2 tablespoon coat the inside of one parchment paper sheet.
- Rub creole seasoning on both sides of each chicken breast and place in the prepared dish.
- Cover with parchment paper (olive oil side down) and tuck paper around edges of chicken so it is as airtight as possible.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, until a meat thermometer inserted in the center reads at least 165 degrees.
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
Love the recipe? Hungry for more twists on classic dishes? Let us know! Leave a comment in the section below about this article or anything else on the site.