When it comes to whipping up something delicious, you can’t go wrong with roasting. One of our all-time favorite cooking methods, roasting cranks up the flavor of a variety of foods. This scrumptious roasted cauliflower recipe takes the flavor of a basic cruciferous vegetable to a whole new level.
Eating vegetables has never tasted so good! Once you’ve bitten into these irresistibly crispy cauliflower florets, you’ll never go back to boiling. This rockin’ recipe calls for just four ingredients, slashing a ton of meal prep time and allowing you to dish up something nutritious without stress. Simply toss florets in olive oil, sprinkle some salt and pepper, and pop in the oven. These roasted florets make a scrumptious side dish and a clever way to sneak more veggies into your diet.
Yields: 6 servings | Calories: 41 | Total Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 207mg | Carbohydrates: 2g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Protein: 1g | SmartPoints: 2
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss cauliflower in olive oil, salt, and pepper to coat. Spread in an even layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes on middle oven rack, stirring halfway through, until golden and crispy.
Love cauliflower? Hungry for more ways to eat the veggie? Let us know! Leave a comment in the section below.