Less is more, so they say. Well that holds true in our 4-Ingredient Sesame Noodles recipe. With just four simple ingredients, you can have a versatile noodle dish that tastes great and takes virtually no time to make.
This recipe calls for wheat spaghetti, but if you have access to them, soba noodles would be a great substitution. You can enjoy these noodles warm topped with Orange Chicken or Salmon Teriyaki or chilled as the base of a cold noodle salad.
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1 serving spaghetti | Calories: 232 | Total Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 260mg | Carbohydrates: 43g | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Protein: 9g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 6
- 8 ounce whole wheat spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons lite soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Green onions, chopped (optional)
- Cook the pasta according the box. While still warm, add the soy sauce, sesame oil and green onions (if using) and toss!
Other recipes you might like:
What are your go-to recipes with five ingredients or less? Let us know in the comments section below!