With just four simple ingredients, you can have a versatile noodle dish that tastes great.
Less is more, so they say. Well that holds true in our 4-Ingredient Sesame Noodles recipe. With just four simple ingredients, you can have a versatile noodle dish that tastes great and takes virtually no time to make.
This recipe calls for wheat spaghetti, but if you have access to them, soba noodles would be a great substitution. You can enjoy these noodles warm topped with Orange Chicken or Salmon Teriyaki or chilled as the base of a cold noodle salad.
4-Ingredient Sesame Noodles
- 8 ounces whole-wheat spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons lite soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- green onion chopped, optional
- Cook the pasta according to the box. While still warm, add the soy sauce, sesame oil, and green onions (if using) and toss!
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Other recipes you might like:
What are your go-to recipes with five ingredients or less? Let us know in the comments section below!