Quinoa for breakfast gives you an early morning protein boost!
Topped with fresh, seasonal blueberries and strawberries, this hearty, whole-grain breakfast bowl is bursting with spring flavor. This clean eating breakfast quinoa is delicious and nutritious! If you like, cook the quinoa up to five days in advance and refrigerate until needed.
Berry Almond Breakfast Quinoa
- 1 cup quinoa uncooked
- 2 cups milk low-fat
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup strawberries fresh, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries fresh
- 1/4 cup almonds toasted, sliced
- 4 teaspoons honey raw
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- Combine milk, cinnamon, and vanilla in a small saucepan; cook over medium-low heat 5 minutes or until warm.
- Divide quinoa evenly among 4 breakfast bowls; pour warm flavored milk over quinoa.
- Top with berries and almonds; drizzle with honey.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms