Looking for a healthy way to start the day?
Looking for a healthy way to start the day? Our Chia Seed Berry Yogurt Smoothie is a protein-packed take on the classic berry banana smoothie. But, we’ve balanced the sugar by adding chia seeds for fiber and antioxidants, and Greek yogurt for extra protein. Also, we threw in a ton of fruit. Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, orange juice, and banana combine with honey to naturally sweeten this smoothie.
Our yogurt smoothie is perfect for a high protein breakfast on the go, or even for an after-workout boost. Best of all, you can switch up the fruit to your liking!
Chia Seed Berry Yogurt Smoothie
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup orange juice no sugar added
- 1/2 cup strawberries fresh
- 1/2 cup blueberries fresh
- 1/2 cup raspberries fresh
- 1/2 cup blackberries fresh
- 1 banana large, cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups Greek yogurt plain
- In a small bowl, combine chia seeds and orange juice, mix well and refrigerate.
- While chia seeds set, add remaining ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth. Remove chia seeds from the refrigerator (the seed should have absorbed the liquid and will be gel-like). Add the mix to the blender and blend until well combined. Serve and enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
What’s your favorite smoothie recipe? Share with us in the comments!