Ditch the dairy and refined sugar and try this sweet, heart-healthy pudding.
Looking for a healthy chocolate pudding that won’t ruin your diet? This rich and creamy chocolate pudding with chia seeds is your answer. Lightly sweetened with dates instead of refined sugar, this creamy pudding gets its consistency from almond butter and chia seeds, but it tastes so good that you’ll swear it’s made with cream and eggs. Its creaminess comes from blending until smooth, while the flavor comes from high quality, heart-healthy ingredients you’ll love.
Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almond butter creamy
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder unsweetened
- 4 dates large, pitted and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and stir. Chill for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Transfer contents to a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy, adding more milk to thin out the pudding if necessary. Top with additional chia seeds, fruit, nuts, or whatever your desired toppings.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Like what you see? Don’t miss out on the latest and greatest from Skinny Ms. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter.