Perfect breakfast smoothie packed with chocolate goodness!
The combination of chocolate and peanut butter makes a smoothie even the youngest member of the family will devour. Cocoa powder and peanut butter are crowd-pleasers, while banana and Greek yogurt add potassium and protein to this sweet, satisfying, and nutritious smoothie.
If you are just starting your adventure with smoothies, be sure to read: The Blender is Your New Best Friend to make the most of this handy device.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons natural peanut butter optional, organic Powdered Peanut Butter which is much lower in fat & calories than regular peanut butter
- 1 cup low-fat milk optional, almond or soy milk
- 1 banana frozen, pre-sliced
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt plain, fat-free
- 2 tablespoons coconut palm sugar honey is optional
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ice as needed
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Add ice according to desired thickness.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
More smoothie favorites: