Mix up this clean eating smoothie!
This Clean Eating Mango Orange Smoothie packs a punch with loads of vitamin C and filling, nutritious mango. This recipe is clean eating approved and makes a great breakfast to jumpstart your day or the perfect pick-me-up afternoon snack. With only four ingredients, this smoothie comes together effortlessly and is tasty enough that your kids will happily slurp it down!
Clean Eating Mango Orange Smoothie
- 2 cups mango chunks frozen
- 1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt non-fat
- 1/2 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups 100% orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups ice crushed or cubed
- Combine mango chunks, yogurt, juice, and ice in a blender.
- Cover and pulse until smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms