This Clean Eating Mango Orange Smoothie packs a punch with loads of vitamin C and filling, nutritious mango. This recipe is clean eating approved and makes a great breakfast to jumpstart your day or the perfect pick-me-up afternoon snack. With only four ingredients, this smoothie comes together effortlessly and is tasty enough that your kids will happily slurp it down!
Yields: 2 smoothies | Serving Size: 1 smoothie | Calories: 320 | Total Fat: 0 g | Saturated Fat: 0 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 11 mg | Sodium: 30 mg | Carbohydrates: 62 g | Dietary Fiber: 4 g | Sugars: 56 g | Protein: 12 g | SmartPoints: 15
- 2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1-1/2 cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups 100% orange juice
- 1-1/2 cups crushed or cubed ice
- Combine mango chunks, yogurt, juice, and ice in a blender.
- Cover and pulse until smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
It’s not always easy to incorporate an eating plan that is nutritious, satisfying, and doesn’t break the bank. Take the stress out of meal planning with eMeals Clean Eating Meal Plan – the perfect way to implement a healthy menu and slash grocery bills. Get 15% off with the CODE: SKINNY.