This Clean Eating Mango Orange Smoothie packs a punch with loads of vitamin C and filling, nutritious mango. This recipe is clean eating approved and makes a great breakfast to jumpstart your day or the perfect pick-me-up afternoon snack. With only four ingredients, this smoothie comes together effortlessly and is tasty enough that your kids will happily slurp it down!
Yields: 2 smoothies | Serving Size: 1 smoothie | Calories: 320 | Total Fat: 0 g | Saturated Fat: 0 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 11 mg | Sodium: 30 mg | Carbohydrates: 62 g | Dietary Fiber: 4 g | Sugars: 56 g | Protein: 12 g | SmartPoints: 15
- 2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1-1/2 cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups 100% orange juice
- 1-1/2 cups crushed or cubed ice
- Combine mango chunks, yogurt, juice, and ice in a blender.
- Cover and pulse until smooth, scraping down sides as needed.