While most pre-packaged, and even home-baked, fruity dessert bars sound healthy, in reality they are loaded with sugar and refined carbs. If you’re looking for a delicious, easily prepared, clean eating oat bars recipe, this is the one. Made with whole wheat flour, coconut oil, and low-sugar all-fruit jam, it’s as healthy as it is delicious. While this recipe is for raspberry bars, you can easily substitute any type of low-sugar jam that you like. The next time you’re looking for a decadent, guilt-free treat, these clean raspberry oat bars will hit the spot.
Clean Eating Raspberry Oat Bars
- 1 cup white whole-wheat flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 2/3 cup raspberry jam fruit-sweetened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients. Mix in the coconut oil and spread half, about 2 cups, of the oat mixture into a lightly oiled 8-inch square baking dish. Press the mixture down with the back of a large spoon or use your hands.
- Spread the jam carefully over top and then sprinkle the remaining oat mixture on top. Press the oat mixture lightly into the jam.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until the top is golden. Cool before cutting into squares and serving.
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from SkinnyMs., check out our SkinnyMs. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.