Scrumptious! These healthy bars are a cinch to make.
While most pre-packaged, and even home-baked, fruity dessert bars sound healthy, in reality they are loaded with sugar and refined carbs. If you’re looking for a delicious, easily prepared, clean eating oat bars recipe, this is the one. Made with whole wheat flour, coconut oil, and low-sugar all-fruit jam, it’s as healthy as it is delicious. While this recipe is for raspberry bars, you can easily substitute any type of low-sugar jam that you like. The next time you’re looking for a decadent, guilt-free treat, these clean raspberry oat bars will hit the spot.
Clean Eating Raspberry Oat Bars
- 1 cup white whole-wheat flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 2/3 cup raspberry jam fruit-sweetened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients. Mix in the coconut oil and spread half, about 2 cups, of the oat mixture into a lightly oiled 8-inch square baking dish. Press the mixture down with the back of a large spoon or use your hands.
- Spread the jam carefully over top and then sprinkle the remaining oat mixture on top. Press the oat mixture lightly into the jam.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until the top is golden. Cool before cutting into squares and serving.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from Skinny Ms., check out our Skinny Ms. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.