This coconut cauliflower curry dish combines sweet coconut and spicy curry for a flavor-packed dish that is both tasty and nutritious. Coconut Curry Cauliflower is made with superfoods that are packed with nutrients like, calcium, iron, potassium, vitamins A, C, K and many more, so it is as good for your body as it is for your soul. Our coconut curry recipe is made with light coconut milk and spices that can be adjusted for taste and is perfect for Summer barbecues.
Yields: 6 | Serving Size: 2/3 cup | Calories: 190 | Total Fat: 9 g | Saturated Fat: 2 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol:0 | Carbohydrates: 25 g | Sodium: 99 mg | Dietary Fiber: 6 g | Sugars: 3 g | Protein: 10 g | SmartPoints: 6
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups lite coconut milk, canned
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher or sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small skillet, saute garlic in oil over medium-low heat for 1 minute. Combine remaining ingredients, and add to a medium casserole dish. Bake cauliflower until tender, about 25-30 minutes. Serve immediately. Garnish with chopped cilantro if desired.
- Enjoy Coconut Curry Cauliflower hot or cold...perfect for summer barbecues.
Meal planning just got easier! Take the stress out of planning healthy meals your family will love. Try eMeals!
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from SkinnyMs., check out our SkinnyMs. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Do you have a favorite recipe from SkinnyMs.? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.