Believe it, or not, summer will be here before you know it. Has the anticipation of bathing suit season gotten you down? Get ready to breathe a sigh of relief because we’ve got one complete month of workouts and routines to get you ready for summer.
Equipment Needed: yoga mat or soft surface, interval timer
What to Do: Perform the exercises in any order and work to your ability level. Complete the workout 3x each week on non-consecutive days. Check out the videos below to ensure that you’re using correct form.
1. Plank – 3 sets of 30 seconds each.
2. Wall Sit – Sit for as long as you can before standing.
3. Quick Feet – 3 sets of 45-60 seconds.
4. Push-Up – 3 sets of 10.
5. Body Squat – 3 sets of 10.
6. Crunches – Do one set of as many as you can. Work to increase your maximum number.
7. Lunges – 3 sets of 10 on each leg.
8. Tricep Dips – 3 sets of 10-20 dips.
Try our Fat Blasting HIIT Workout and cheat your way into burning fat up to 24 Hours.