This creamy spread makes everything better
Once you give our deliciously creamy Goat Cheese Yogurt Spread a try, entertaining at your house will never be the same. Made with 100% whole food ingredients and just the right amount of spice, this tasty accompaniment is sure get your friends and family asking for it by name. Goat Cheese Yogurt Spread goes great on burgers, is splendid on sandwiches, and is fabulous when served with fresh veggies. Plus, it’s low-calorie, too!
Goat Cheese Yogurt Spread
- 3 tablespoons goat cheese soft
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt plain, fat free
- 1 tablespoon green onion finely diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh flat leaf parsley chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
- sea salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients, cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms