A scrumptious sandwich with Soho cafe flavors
You don’t have to spend big bucks in a posh Soho cafe’ to enjoy exotic flavors like those found in our Roasted Pear Sandwich with Baby Spinach. Roasted pears create a taste unlike any other. Pair pear with a leafy green, like baby spinach, and you’ve got yourself a delicious sandwich that’s perfect for a summer afternoon!
Top your Roasted Pear Sandwich with our Goat Cheese Yogurt Spread. Mmm…
Roasted Pear Sandwich with Baby Spinach
- 2 bosc pears medium firmness, peeled, cored and seeded
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 4 slices whole grain artisan bread cut bread horizontally
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine canola oil and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Cut pears into ½” slices and gently toss in oil and lemon juice. Place pears on a rimmed cookie sheet and roast 20 minutes, or until pears are tender and lightly golden.
- Toast bread and add favorite condiment or Goat Cheese Yogurt Spread to one side of each slice, top with spinach and pears, lightly press bread together.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms