Crispy, creamy, and packed with Greek-inspired flavors!
This wrap is crispy on the outside, soft on the inside and filled with loads of Greek flavors.
Greek Turkey Wraps
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 red onion sliced into thin rings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning (I used Skinny Ms. Greek Seasoning)
- 1/2 cup water
- kosher or sea salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes diced, packed in olive oil
- 1/2 cup feta cheese reduced-fat
- 6 whole wheat tortillas (recipe for Homemade Tortillas)
- Add olive oil to a medium skillet, turn to medium-low heat, add onion rings and cook until caramelized, about 20 minutes. In the meantime, cook turkey as instructed below.
- Add ground turkey to a large skillet, cook over medium heat and break up with a fork while cooking. Cook until turkey is almost done, about 8 minutes. Drain turkey, return to skillet and add seasonings, water, sun-dried tomatoes, and continue cooking until cooked through and most of the water has been absorbed.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place 1/2 cup turkey mixture in the center of each tortilla, evenly divide caramelized onions and Feta over turkey. Roll tortillas, spray both sides with nonstick cooking spray, and place seam side down on a parchment-lined or nonstick cookie sheet. Bake 10 minutes, turn over and continue baking an additional 10 minutes or until tortillas are crispy.
- If desired, dip wrap in non-fat Greek Yogurt or sour cream.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms