Choose an apple pie martini or mocktini recipe for the quintessential fall and winter martini recipe. A little bit of allspice, and a blend of clove, cinnamon, and nutmeg, give apple pie its flavor, and when added to apple cider and vodka, create the perfect apple pie-flavored beverage. Garnish with a cinnamon stick and serve for an evening cocktail or as an after dinner or dessert drink.
You might also like this Minty Pear Martini Recipe.
Servings: 2 | Serving Size: 1 martini glass | Calories: 150 | Total Fat: 0 g | Saturated Fats: 0 g | Trans Fats: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 5 mg | Carbohydrates: 13 g | Dietary Fiber: 0 g | Sugars: 11 g | Protein: 0 g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 6
- 1 cup apple cider (sparkling cider was used in this recipe but flat will also work)
- 3 ounces (3 shot glasses) vodka
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 3 ice cubes
- 2 cinnamon stars of anise
- 2 round slices apple
- Combine cider, vodka, allspice, and ice cubes in a cocktail shaker or a container with a lid and shake for about 30 seconds, until the cocktail is well combined. Strain through a cocktail strainer or use a fine mesh strainer to catch the ice and pour into 2 martini glasses.
- Garnish each with a round apple slice and star of anise.
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from SkinnyMs., check out our SkinnyMs. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Do you have a favorite SkinnyMs. recipe? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.