You'll feel full, energized, and ready to take on the day!
Breakfast bowls are a super easy way to eat a nutritious breakfast. You can make them ahead of time and grab one from the fridge when you wake up. This mango chia breakfast bowl is especially healthy. It has tons of healthy fats (thanks to the coconut milk), tons of protein (thanks to the Greek yogurt), and tons of antioxidants and other vitamins and minerals. It’s also a great alternative to a smoothie. If you avoid smoothies because you prefer eating your meals to drinking them, try this smoothie-like bowl instead. You’ll feel full, energized, and ready to take on the day!
Mango Chia Breakfast Bowl
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 4 cups mango fresh or frozen, cubed
- 1 cup Greek yogurt plain
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 cup berries fresh (raspberries, blueberries, or strawberries)
- 2 tablespoons shaved coconut unsweetened
- Combine chia seeds and coconut milk and mix well. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. This mixture will thicken as it sits.
- In a food processor, combine chia mixture, mango, yogurt, honey, and almond milk. Blend until smooth. If the mixture is too thick add more almond milk, if it is too thin add more yogurt.
- Once desired consistency is reached, pour into serving bowls and top with berries and coconut.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
What do you like to add to your breakfast bowls? Let us know in the comments below!