All you need to do is puree the ingredients and enjoy!
This traditional Indian beverage is the perfect afternoon energy-booster or cool-down drink on a hot summer day. Mango Lassi smoothies are thick and creamy in texture but refreshingly tangy in taste. This dynamic profile makes the flavorful beverage unique.
The uber-creamy version might taste irresistibly decadent, but it calls for caloric ingredients that undermine health and fitness goals. Our foolproof version offers the same fruity sweetness and buttery texture while boasting a nutritional profile you can sip without worry!
Feel-good superfoods like mangos and honey combine with cardamom powder and low-fat yogurt to form a deliciously slurpable creation. All you need to do is puree the ingredients and enjoy!
Mango Lassi Smoothie
- 1 cup mango pieces (from about 2 peeled and pitted ripe or overripe mangos)
- 1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt non-fat, plain
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom optional
- 1/4 cup milk of choice (dairy, coconut, soy, almond, etc.)
- 1 tablespoon honey raw
- 3 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in blender and pulse until smooth.
- Leftover smoothie can be frozen for up to a week or stored in the fridge for up to a day.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Have a favorite smoothie you want to see skinnified? Let us know! Leave us a comment below.