Tangy with a touch of mint
This minty pear martini recipe is one of the best martini recipes out there. It can also be made into a mocktini by combining the pear juice with sparkling water, and simply stirring, not shaking the cocktail with ice. Fresh lime juice and crisp mint leaves add some pizzaz to the pear juice and vodka. This is the perfect fresh treat to serve at your next gathering!
You might also like this tasty Sangria Recipe.
Minty Pear Martini
- 3 ounces vodka 3 shot glasses
- 1 cup pear juice no sugar added
- 6 to 8 mint leaves fresh, torn into pieces, 3 torn leaves reserved
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 to 4 ice cubes
- 1 pear sliced for garnish, optional
- Combine the vodka, pear juice, lime juice, mint leaves and ice cubes in the cocktail shaker or a container with a lid and shake for 30 seconds until the cocktail is well-chilled. Pour through a cocktail strainer or a fine mesh strainer to catch the ice. Garnish with mint leaves and floating pear slices, if desired.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Do you have a favorite clean version of a classic cocktail? Tell us about it in the comments below.