As if you needed another reason to love chocolate and coconut!
If you like chocolate and coconut, like we do, this recipe for no-bake macaroons will be your new favorite, easy-to-whip up treat. Sweetened with honey, they get their chewy texture from coconut, and their flavor from cocoa powder and vanilla. If you love no-bake cookies, but are looking for a more nutritious version you can feel good about, these chocolate coconut macaroons will be a new favorite.
No Bake Chocolate Coconut Macaroons
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 cups coconut unsweetened, finely shredded
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder unsweetened
- Combine the honey and coconut oil in a saucepan on the stove. Heat over low heat until melted.
- Stir in the vanilla, coconut, and cocoa powder until well combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a cookie scoop, scoop the dough onto the pan. Freeze for about 20 minutes until firm and store in an airtight container.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Not a coconut fan? This list of 101 Uses for Coconut Oil may change your mind!