Indulge your sweet tooth without the guilt.
Who doesn’t love cheesecake, especially when it’s made with chocolate? Unfortunately, neither chocolate nor cheesecake is associated with healthy eating. But that doesn’t mean you can’t splurge once in awhile, especially when you use our no bake skinny chocolate cheesecakes recipe using Greek yogurt. Made with high antioxidant cocoa powder and a walnut crust, you can feel good about the fact that even though these are indulgent, they pack a nutritious punch.
No-Bake Skinny Chocolate Cheesecakes
- 1/2 cup walnuts finely ground
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 16 ounces low-fat cream cheese packages
- 1 cup Greek yogurt vanilla
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Combine the crust ingredients in a bowl and press into a square baking dish.
- Put the cheesecake ingredients in a food processor and puree until smooth and creamy. Spread the mixture into an 8-inch x 8-inch baking dish and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
We’d love to hear what you think. Leave us a comment in the comments section below.