Who doesn’t love cheesecake, especially when it’s made with chocolate? Unfortunately, neither chocolate nor cheesecake is associated with healthy eating. But that doesn’t mean you can’t splurge once in awhile, especially when you use our no bake skinny chocolate cheesecakes recipe using Greek yogurt. Made with high antioxidant cocoa powder and a walnut crust, you can feel good about the fact that even though these are indulgent, they pack a nutritious punch.
Yields: 16 servings | Serving Size: 1 2-inch piece | Calories: 119 | Total Fat: 8 g | Saturated Fat: 4 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 133 mg | Sodium: 58 mg | Carbohydrates: 9 g | Dietary Fiber: 1 g | Sugars: 7 g | Protein: 4 g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 5
- 1/2 cup walnuts, finely ground
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 8-ounce packages low-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Combine the crust ingredients in a bowl and press into a square baking dish.
- Put the cheesecake ingredients in a food processor and puree until smooth and creamy. Spread the mixture into an 8-inch x 8-inch baking dish and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Cut into squares and serve.
We’d love to hear what you think. Leave us a comment in the comments section below.