Whether you’re giving up sodas or just want a refreshing dinner drink, this SkinnyLicious recipe takes only minutes and can easily be made for one or a house full.
Yields: 1 or 6 servings | Serving size: approx. 12 ounces | Calories: 112 | Total Fat: 0 g | Saturated Fats: 0 g | Trans Fats: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg |Sodium: 2 mg | Carbohydrates: 26 g | Dietary Fiber: 2 g | Sugars: 21 g | Protein: 1 g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 7 |
- 1/3 cup chilled green tea, no added sweeteners (home brewed is best)
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice (O.J. in a carton will work if fresh oranges aren't available)
- 1/2 cup 100% pure pomegranate juice
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1 orange slice, garnish
- Combine chilled tea and pomegranate juice in one glass, add a few cubes ice and pour in orange juice. Squeeze lemon into drink. This drink is especially pretty if you do not stir when pouring the orange juice. Add an orange slice to the side of the glass for garnish and pop in a straw!
- This is a perfect dinner drink and a great replacement for sodas.
- Note: To make this recipe for several, add to a half gallon pitcher:
- 2 cups chilled green tea, no added sweeteners (home brewed)
- 3 cups 100% pure pomegranate juice
- 3 cups freshly squeezed orange juice
- 6 orange or lemon slices, or 3 of each