Next time you want something a little more than water, try this delicious green tea!
Whether you’re giving up sodas or just want a refreshing dinner drink, this SkinnyLicious recipe takes only minutes and can easily be made for one or a house full.
Orange-Pomegranate Green Tea
- 1/3 cup green tea chilled, no added sweeteners - home brewed is best
- 1/2 cup orange juice o.j. in a carton will work if fresh oranges aren't available
- 1/2 cup 100% pure pomegranate juice
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1 orange slice garnish
- Combine chilled tea and pomegranate juice in one glass, add a few cubes ice and pour in orange juice. Squeeze lemon into drink. This drink is especially pretty if you do not stir when pouring the orange juice. Add an orange slice to the side of the glass for garnish and pop in a straw!
- This is a perfect dinner drink and a great replacement for sodas.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Wow – this is the best site I have ever found – everything I need in one place – and great info!!
Valerie, Thank you! Our goal is just that, to provide workouts, clean recipes, tips, and more. 🙂
Hi while there is no sugar addedd nor any artificial sweeter then how sugar is 21g in this receipe
The sugar is natrual from the orange and pomegranate juices.
Where are the 2 g of protein coming from?
Susan, I recalculated the protein. Many fruits contain small amounts of protein.