Spice up your usual chicken dinner!
One-skillet dishes are delightful. After a long day at work, a skillet dish can be made with minimal prep work in just 30 minutes or less. Skillet cooking can provide a quick and simple twist in the traditional chicken breast, too. It’s easy to feel uninspired when eating chicken breast for the umpteenth time, but skillet cooking offers a quick way to infuse a huge variety of healthy flavor into your meal. This recipe for Paprika Chicken is similar to chicken paprikash–a simple Hungarian dish. It whips up quick and tastes absolutely delicious. It’s a warm, comforting, unique way to serve up chicken for dinner tonight.
Paprika Chicken Skillet
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 6 teaspoons Hungarian paprika
- 3 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 15 ounces coconut milk can
- 2 cups baby spinach loosely packed
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with paprika, sea salt, and pepper.
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once melted, add garlic and chicken. Cook chicken on both sides until golden brown, then drizzle with coconut milk. Cover and cook over medium-low heat until chicken is cooked through, about 8-10 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to plate, add spinach to the skillet. Cook until slightly wilted, 30-seconds to 1 minute, then turn off heat and return chicken to skillet. Serve and enjoy.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms