You'll love this crust-less quiche!
Mini frittatas make a perfect grab-and-go breakfast on a busy day. They’ll also be a surefire hit at your next Sunday brunch! Packed with juicy, nutritious vegetables like red bell pepper and onions, these mini frittatas are the perfect way to sneak veggies into a savory snack. Our Parm & Red Pepper Mini Frittatas have all the flavor of quiche without the fattening crust, which shaves off a boatload of calories. Eggs deliver a hefty dose of essential amino acids and vital vitamins like riboflavin and folic acid. Parmesan adds a sharp, succulent touch to these egg-based delights. Best of all? These light and fluffy flavorful frittatas are also fun to make! When it comes down to it, they’re just plain filling, healthy, and most importantly, delicious. Enjoy!
Parmesan & Red Pepper Mini Frittatas
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup onions diced
- 1 zucchini medium, diced small
- 6 eggs large
- 1/4 cup milk low-fat
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray ramekins with cooking spray.
- Place olive oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Place onions, bell peppers, and zucchini in the pan and cook for 5 to 8 minutes, until softened and onions are slightly translucent. Whisk eggs with milk, salt, pepper, and parmesan and add in the vegetables and stir.
- Place egg mixture into 8 individual ramekins spaced out on a baking tray. Cook for 16-18 minutes, until set in the centers. Frittatas can be served warm or cold and will keep well in the fridge for up to one day. Enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Have a favorite quick and healthy breakfast? Let us know about it in the comments! We’d love to hear what you think about this article or anything else on Skinny Ms.