Fresh vegetables that taste like an indulgence!
With only a few ingredients, this Parmesan zucchini recipe makes an easy side dish when you’ve run out of ideas, and is great for a quick and healthy appetizer. A few minutes under the broiler brings out the flavor of the cheese and softens the zucchini just enough to make it tender and delicious. A sprinkling of fresh basil gives you a burst of fresh summer flavor.
5-Ingredient Parmesan Zucchini
- 2 zucchini sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
- 4 to 5 basil leaves sliced
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Lay zucchini slices on a non-stick baking sheet or large skillet.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan, salt, and pepper. Broil until cheese is golden and zucchini is soft, about 4-5 minutes. Be sure to keep a close watch on zucchini.
- Sprinkle with the basil leaves before serving.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
We’d love to hear what you think. Leave us a comment in the comments section below.