These are perfect for any meal!
Sliders (small, sometimes bite-sized burgers) are all the rage at the moment. You’ll find them everywhere from casual dining establishments to finer dining restaurants in the nation’s most cosmopolitan cities. People love them because they get to enjoy burgers with fewer calories and less fat. Unfortunately, even miniaturized versions of your favorite burger recipes can still be pretty unhealthy.
Our ranch turkey sliders makes it possible to truly cut the fat and calories found in most burger recipes, no matter how small. These are truly healthy sliders and they are a great option for health-conscious burger lovers everywhere.
We replace traditional ground beef with lean turkey and add in plenty of healthy herbs and spices to make a great tasting burger. Since turkey has a naturally mild taste, the flavors from the spices really pop and create a delicious, juicy burger.
If you love burgers, but you are ready to clean up your traditional recipe, give our ranch turkey sliders a try!
Ranch Turkey Sliders
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dill
- 2 teaspoons parsley chopped
- 2 tablespoons chives fresh, chopped
- 2 egg whites
- 1 slice whole grain bread well toasted, and processed in a food processor for bread crumbs
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Form patties (about 8 patties) about the size of a golf ball, and flatten.
- Place patties on a nonstick baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes and flip over. Continue baking until cooked through, about 5-10 additional minutes.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from Skinny Ms., check out our Skinny Ms. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Do you have a favorite Skinny Ms. recipe? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.