Roasted and full of flavor, these vegetables are the perfect side to any entree!
Delicious and versatile, these Rosemary Roasted Potatoes and Vegetables are the perfect go-to side dish. Everyone loves a classic potato side, but not everyone loves the high starch and extra carbs. By swapping regular white potatoes for Yukon golds, this recipe packs an extra dose of vitamin C and potassium. Meanwhile, breaking up the potatoes with carrots and beets cuts carb content and adds nutrients. In addition to adding some rich color variety, these veggies double up on fiber and vitamins. Rosemary completes this hearty side with a classic touch of flavor, while garlic adds a subtle kick. Serve these Rosemary Roasted Potatoes alongside your favorite entrée, like our Chicken Pot Roast, for a perfect meal any night of the week!
Rosemary Roasted Potatoes and Vegetables
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rosemary leaves fresh, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 pound yellow potatoes small (such as yukon gold) washed and cut into quarters
- 1 pound carrots washed, peeled, and sliced into large sticks
- 1 beet washed, peeled, and cut into small cubes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together all the ingredients making sure all the vegetables are coated in the oil. Lay in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stir the vegetables and then bake for an additional 15 minutes. Serve alongside your favorite entree and enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms