Corn on the cob is a summer staple, and it’s even more summer friendly when made in an Instant Pot. The Instant Pot allows you to cook your corn without having to stand over the hot grill or stove. Instant Pot corn on the cob only takes five minutes to cook. It’s also as delicious as it is easy. Our tangy chipotle sauce is made with protein-packed Greek yogurt, chipotle peppers, lime juice, and cilantro. You can adjust the number of peppers to find your perfect level of spiciness. Trust us–once you try this zesty corn on the cob, you’ll never go back to the plain version.
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1 ear of corn, 1 tablespoon sauce | Calories: 153 | Total Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 630mg | Carbohydrates: 22g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 9g | Protein: 9g | SmartPoints: 6
- 4 ears sweet corn, husked
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup canned chipotle peppers, pureed (more or less depending on spice preference)
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Place the steam rack into the Instant Pot, and place the corn on top of the rack. Pour in water and sprinkle with salt. Close the lid, ensure the vent is sealed. Press the "Manual" button, and using the "Adjust" button set the pressure to high. Set the timer for 5 minutes. The Instant Pot will preheat before beginning the time. Once the 5 minutes is up, wait 10 minutes before carefully releasing the steam and removing the lid. Serve the corn with chipotle sauce!
- Combine the yogurt, peppers, and lime juice and mix well. Drizzle on top of cooked corn on the cob. Sprinkle with fresh cilantro serve and enjoy!
- TIP: For a fun alternative, add fresh low fat Queso cheese crumbles and/or fresh diced avocado. Sprinkle on top of the corn with the cilantro.
If you’re looking for something to serve with your corn, check out these 25 Recipes for Your Summer Barbecue!