Spruce up the party with these scrumptious adult cocktails on a stick! Even if you’re not a big wine fan, your taste buds will jump for joy when you bite into one of our Sangria Fruitsicles.
Sangria takes center stage in this cool-down treat, accompanied by nutrient-rich fruits. Seasonal produce, make these vitamin-packed desserts something even your waistline will appreciate. Molded to sleek perfection and studded with vibrant fruits, these pops are almost too pretty to eat.
This super simple recipe will bring excitement to any party. The wine-themed popsicles make the perfect treat to enjoy on a late summer day while watching the sunset. Mixing alcohol with dessert has never tasted so refreshing!
- 2 cups red wine such as Pinot Noir
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 2 cups club soda
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup mixed berries frozen (if strawberries are whole in the mix, slice them in half)
- 1 kiwi peeled and sliced
- 1 nectarine cut into small slices
- Mix together wine, triple sec, club soda, orange juice, and honey. Fill 8 popsicle molds with an equal amount of fruit to each, then fill with wine mixture.
- Insert sticks and place in freezer overnight, or until frozen through. Enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Love the recipe? Craving more SkinnyMs. delights? Let us know! Leave a comment in the section below about this article or anything else you’d like to see on the site.